Due to covid19, I am only offering telehealth services via video conferencing.
- Aging Concerns
- Alcohol Abuse and Dependence
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Drug Dependence/Abuse/Addiction
- Early Recovery
- LGBTQ Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Personal Growth
I received my Masters of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Wake Forest University in December 2018. I am a Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) through the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC). I am also a Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern in Florida (license#IMH18176) working towards full licensure in the state of Florida under the supervision of a qualified supervisor.
- Individual Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Group Therapy is Not Available
- Registered Mental Health Counseling Intern
- Registered as Intern
- Licensed Mental Health Counelor